Monday, March 16, 2015

Motivational Monday

So when we talk about being healthy and getting in shape there's always a lot of emphasis on the importance of exercising and eating healthily. Now these are key elements, don't get me wrong, but it's also important to be happy. When you're happy it's easier to work out, it's easier to take care of yourself. 

Something I love doing is singing, and last night I went with a couple friends and we sang Peter, Paul and Mary songs for hours....my geek heart was content. It's the next morning but I still feel happy because of it, and even though I have a ton I need to do today, I feel like I can do it!

So keep plugging on with whatever makes you happy. If it's music, sing it! If it's a book, read it! If  it's running, pound it out! We can't let our crazy lives rob us of the simple things that makes life enjoyable. 

And now, for today's (mostly unrelated) Motivational Meme:


I don't know what it is, but this makes me laugh every time I see this...

Have a fabulous day folks!

-Shayla

SLENDER

No comments:

Post a Comment